Overview Of Product
In panoramic images, the edges can be stretched by edge linking and seamlessly inserted into each other. HDR footage with different exposure settings combines to create surreal or realistic compositions. For example, the Tone Curve adjusts tonal values for bright and dark mid-tones. If a section is to be retouched, access the correction brush.
In addition to editing your images, which is especially useful for keeping track of more extensive stocks. With your recordings, you can create maps, books, slideshows, or a web gallery, where templates are available to you.
Features of Software
- Automatically organize photos using Smart Collections
- Automatically import and process high-volume shoots
- Manage photos and volumes even when they’re offline
- Access and edit a comprehensive set of metadata fields
- Create virtual copies of photos to save hard-disk space
- Target specific areas of a photo for dodging and burning
- Enjoy state-of-the-art 64-bit memory handling
- Precisely convert color to black and white
- Retrace your editing steps to return to any version of a photo
- Quickly transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites
- Create web galleries with no coding required
- Sharpen photos when you output to print or the web
- Stamp your photos with metadata on the output
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit support
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), or Windows 10 Version 1511 or later (64-bit)
- 4 GB of RAM (12 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 display
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation.
There are no reviews yet.