Overview of Poroduct
Create animated titles, credits, and lower thirds. Start from scratch or with one of the animation presets available inside the app. There are countless ways to make your text move , from spin to swipe to slide.
Combine videos and images to send a UFO across the sky, blur out a logo, or create an explosion — the possibilities are endless. from adding fog to changing colors to making it snow.
Effects works seamlessly with other Adobe apps, creates comps, and immediately sees how they look in Premiere Pro CC with Adobe Dynamic Link. Import work from Photoshop, Illustrator, Illustrator, Illustrator, Illustrator, Character Animator, Adobe XD, and Animate CC. Use Team Projects to collaborate with editors no matter where they’re located. And After is integrated with 300+ software and hardware partners.
Adobe offers a complete set of animation apps that work with all your ideas — and each other. Create cinematic movie titles, intros, transitions. Use Animate CC to create interactive vector animations for games, apps, and the web. Animate characters in real-time with Character Animator CC. And move seamlessly between them with the most comprehensive integration out there.
Overview of Features
- Advanced puppet tools for mesh sculpting
- Get depth passes from native 3D elements
- Supercharge your animation flow
- Responsive Design — Time
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor; 64-bit support required
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1. See the CS6 FAQ for more information about Windows 8 support.
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 3 GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for disk cache (10 GB recommended)
- 1280 x 900 display
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- DVD-ROM drive for installation from DVD media
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer
There are no reviews yet.