Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2019
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Retail-VL Version (32-bit/64-bit) Multilingual for Windows PC
Languages: All languages: Arabic, English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese-Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Turkish….
It is the latest version of Microsoft’s productivity software. These Office products now use Click-to-Run, instead of Windows Installer (MSI). Office Professional Plus 2019 includes Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, and Skype for Business.
Overview of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 Benefits
Office Professional Plus 2019 includes Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, and Skype for Business. There isn’t a 2019 version of OneNote, but OneNote 2016 is available for Office 2019.
We recommend that you uninstall existing versions of Office before you deploy Office 2019. If you’re uninstalling previous versions of Office products installed with Windows Installer (MSI), the Office Deployment Tool can remove most of those for you as part of the installation of Office 2019.
After downloading the installation files, internet access isn’t required to install, activate, or use Office 2019. There isn’t a 2019 version of SharePoint Designer or InfoPath. The last version for both products is 2013.
Office 2019 is a valuable update for customers who aren’t yet ready for the cloud. And each time we release a new on-premises version of Office, customers ask us if this will be our last. We’re pleased to confirm that we’re committed to another on-premises release in the future.
Overview of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 Features
This includes the following Office products:
- Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
- Microsoft Access 2019
- Microsoft Excel 2019
- Microsoft Lync 2019
- Microsoft OneNote 2019
- Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
- Microsoft Publisher 2019
- Microsoft Visio Viewer 2019
- Microsoft Word 2019
- Skype for business 2019
- Office Shared Features
- Office Tools
- And many more
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Computer and processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- .NET version: Some features may require affordable papers .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
- Languages: All languages : English,German,Greek,French,Spanish,Italian,Portuguese-Portuguese,Portuguese-Brazil,Russian….
Languages: English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese-Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Turkish
It is so easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. The Start Menu is back in an expanded form, plus we’ll bring over your pinned apps and favorites, so they’re ready and waiting for you.
Windows 10 Pro Overview
It comes with Microsoft Edge, an all-new browser built to give you a better web experience. Write2 or type notes directly on web pages, share them with others, read online articles free of distraction, and save your favorite reads for later access. And with Cortana3 enabled, you get instant access to key actions—like making reservations or reading reviews—without leaving the page you’re on.
This OS is Microsoft’s latest Operating System which is still in the Technical Preview phase at the time of this writing. It seems like Microsoft is listening to its users and making changes in Windows 10 that were not liked in Windows 8 plus a lot more. The biggest news for us is that if you have purchased Windows 8 or 8.1 and want to upgrade to Win 10, this upgrade will be totally free of cost. Let’s discuss some of the features of Windows 10 and then go on to the download section.
You will enjoy a modern interface, intuitive across devices (tablets and phones). The Start menu is not a problem anymore, as it was in Windows 8 when many users were confused about how to find different buttons and links.
Windows 10 new features
- The command prompt is getting keyboard shortcuts as well!
- Cortana has been more tightly integrated to the Win 10 Operating System.
- The Charms bar has disappeared in favor of a Settings menu under the Start Menu.
- Windows File Explorer Home folder has been enhanced.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- The minimum requirements for installing Win 10 are the same as Windows 8 or 8.1.
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (For 32 Bit), 2 GB (For 64 Bit)
- Minimum Space: 16 GB Free Hard Disk Space
There are no reviews yet.