Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2019
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Retail-VL Version (32-bit/64-bit) Multilingual for Windows PC
Languages: All languages: Arabic, English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese-Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Turkish….
It is the latest version of Microsoft’s productivity software. These Office products now use Click-to-Run, instead of Windows Installer (MSI). Office Professional Plus 2019 includes Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, and Skype for Business.
Overview of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 Benefits
Office Professional Plus 2019 includes Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, and Skype for Business. There isn’t a 2019 version of OneNote, but OneNote 2016 is available for Office 2019.
We recommend that you uninstall existing versions of Office before you deploy Office 2019. If you’re uninstalling previous versions of Office products installed with Windows Installer (MSI), the Office Deployment Tool can remove most of those for you as part of the installation of Office 2019.
After downloading the installation files, internet access isn’t required to install, activate, or use Office 2019. There isn’t a 2019 version of SharePoint Designer or InfoPath. The last version for both products is 2013.
Office 2019 is a valuable update for customers who aren’t yet ready for the cloud. And each time we release a new on-premises version of Office, customers ask us if this will be our last. We’re pleased to confirm that we’re committed to another on-premises release in the future.
Overview of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 Features
This includes the following Office products:
- Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
- Microsoft Access 2019
- Microsoft Excel 2019
- Microsoft Lync 2019
- Microsoft OneNote 2019
- Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
- Microsoft Publisher 2019
- Microsoft Visio Viewer 2019
- Microsoft Word 2019
- Skype for business 2019
- Office Shared Features
- Office Tools
- And many more
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Computer and processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- .NET version: Some features may require affordable papers .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
- Languages: All languages : English,German,Greek,French,Spanish,Italian,Portuguese-Portuguese,Portuguese-Brazil,Russian….
Languages: English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese-Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Turkish
Overview of Windows 11 Pro
Windows 11 has an entirely new design. Microsoft needs a good reason to reverse its past claims and still ditch Windows 10 by introducing a new operating system number. And a completely new design is excellent for that.
The central part of this announcement is a significant user interface change. As we know, we will borrow a significant portion of the UX changes from the Windows 10X shell, and Windows 10X is not coming to market.
Right angles will disappear. Fillets will replace them. In truth, insiders and concept designers disagree on this point – some are confident that Microsoft will not change its traditions and keep right angles. In contrast, others are convinced that in 2021 Microsoft will follow the fashion for fillets.
There will be a translucent background with blur everywhere. There is disagreement on the web about the island-style of displaying windows, the design of the corners, and the levitation effect of the menu. Still, almost everyone is unanimous about the transparency of the windows. Most leaks and design renders show transparency and blurs in all windows, be it the Start menu or Explorer.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Processor:1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
- RAM:4 gigabytes or more
- Storage:64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System Firmware:UEFI and Secure Boot capable
- Graphics Card:Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display:An HD display at least 720p (1280×720) resolution larger than 9″ diagonal, 8-bits per color channel
There are no reviews yet.