Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021
Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus (64-bit/ 32-bit) for Windows, it is the latest preview version release of Microsoft Office.
Overview of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021
Microsoft has officially announced the availability of the final version of its Office 2021 release for Windows and Mac users. Following the release of the preview version in the first half of this year, Office 2021 has been refined and is now available to users.
It includes virtually every change that has been added to the suite of programs in Office 365 over the past 3 years, although some features remain exclusive to subscribers. In addition to the main programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Microsoft Office Professional 2021 includes:
- Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus
- Microsoft Access 2021
- Microsoft Excel 2021
- Microsoft OneNote 2021
- Microsoft Outlook 2021
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2021
- Microsoft Publisher 2021
- Microsoft Word 2021
- Microsoft Teams 2021
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Computer and processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- .NET version: Some features may require affordable papers .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
- Languages: All languages : English,German,Greek,French,Spanish,Italian,Portuguese-Portuguese,Portuguese-Brazil,Russian….
Languages: English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese-Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Turkish
Overview of Windows 11 Pro
Windows 11 has an entirely new design. Microsoft needs a good reason to reverse its past claims and still ditch Windows 10 by introducing a new operating system number. And a completely new design is excellent for that.
The central part of this announcement is a significant user interface change. As we know, we will borrow a significant portion of the UX changes from the Windows 10X shell, and Windows 10X is not coming to market.
Right angles will disappear. Fillets will replace them. In truth, insiders and concept designers disagree on this point – some are confident that Microsoft will not change its traditions and keep right angles. In contrast, others are convinced that in 2021 Microsoft will follow the fashion for fillets.
There will be a translucent background with blur everywhere. There is disagreement on the web about the island-style of displaying windows, the design of the corners, and the levitation effect of the menu. Still, almost everyone is unanimous about the transparency of the windows. Most leaks and design renders show transparency and blurs in all windows, be it the Start menu or Explorer.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Processor:1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
- RAM:4 gigabytes or more
- Storage:64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System Firmware:UEFI and Secure Boot capable
- Graphics Card:Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display:An HD display at least 720p (1280×720) resolution larger than 9″ diagonal, 8-bits per color channel
There are no reviews yet.